The PHC Group’s Rubber & Ceramics Division offers complete lining solutions and is a leading provider of services to customers within the mining, quarry, utility, and general industrial sectors.
Our core business is the installation of Rubber Linings and Ceramic tiles for the purpose of Chemical, Wear, and Abrasion resistance. Our workshop boasts two Long Autoclaves, an Abrasive Blast Chamber, Spray Painting Booth, Wash Bay, and Diamond Blade Tile Cutting Saws as well as compressors and generators.
We offer a full range of hot vulcanising and cold bonded rubber linings, ceramic lining, and poly linings for pipes, tanks, chutes, hoppers, conveyor pulleys, and idlers. Our extensively equipped premises in Newcastle supports our field operations through minor and major shutdowns, and general industrial projects. Our teams of highly-skilled people provide quality products and services that work seamlessly to provide customers with first-class service, cost efficiency, total flexibility, and quick turnaround times.
We believe the quality service and workmanship we provide to our customers is the key to our continued success.
- Cyclones & valves
- Conveyor pulley & Idler lagging
- Pipes, bends & reducers
- Rubber transition sleeves
- Seals and Strips. Gaskets
- On-site lining, maintenance and repairs
- Wear plate linings
- Chutes, hoppers & tanks
- Impeller blades & shafts
- Rubber sleeves
- Concrete Socks & sleeves
- Screen Decks, Trunions & Mill lining’s
- On-site inspection and reporting
- Moulded rubber products
- General shutdown maintenance
- Hot vulcanising of rubber lining materials using uncured, premium rubber stocks
- Cold bonding of rubber linings using fully cured premium rubber stocks
- Ceramic linings using premium products for extreme wear protection
- Engineered plastics
- Blasting Chambers and Painting Booths
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call us on 4962 1176 to discuss your needs.